Dr. Moore’s Tele-Therapy Job Application
Join our therapists in an online counseling platform. DMTT is a private agency with no offices and no overhead.
Why work with DMTT?
- Our patients sign up daily at DMTT looking for a clinician to assist with life’s challenges.
- DMTT can be a good source of income full time or part time. You can choose how many patients you work with, and you are in full control of your schedule.
- The clinicians’ attention is 100% focused on therapy sessions. You do not need to worry about acquiring clients. DMTT takes care of it all!
- We are always hiring.
- Licensed by the State Board to provide counseling (e.g., LCSW, LMFT, CPC, Licensed Psy.D, Ph.D and/or LCSW-Intern, LMFT-Intern, CPC-Intern or similar credentials).
NOTE: Unfortunately, if you are a Psych assistant/ intern/pre-doc you cannot be a provider at DMTT at this time. Also, we are unable to accept substance abuse counselors, school counselors, registered nurses, career counselors, Christian counselors and business/life coaches (unless they have an additional license as a mental health counselor).
- Experience in counseling for adults, couples, and/or teens/children
- Excellent writing skills
- Reliable Internet connection
- Currently residing in the US
Note: Clinicians are not DMTT employees but independent contract providers.
In the Administrator role, you must be a positive customer-service-oriented team player who is also able to multitask. You must present a professional image and possess excellent communication skills.
- Working from home making phone calls and sending emails and any other duties requested.
- Must be good with computers and have your own at home. Must be familiar with the Internet. Must be able to print from home.
- Must be able to take direction well and present yourself professionally to the team of clinician’s and patients, prospective contractors and others.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have own cell phone.
Other responsibilities of the Administrator role include:
- Route incoming calls and place outgoing calls
- Retrieving messages from voicemail and forwarding to appropriate personnel and determining nature of business
- Taking and delivering messages via email or transferring calls to voicemail when appropriate
- Answering questions about organization via phone and providing callers with requested information
- Updating appointment calendars and handling scheduling duties
- Routing email and publications
- Maintaining efax, retrieving, and routing incoming efaxes
- Must have at least intermediate knowledge of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to work independently with minimal to no supervision
- Knowledge of clerical procedures and protocol
- Must be willing to submit to a background check